• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet and Greet Thur June 3rd

Mike said:
One day before the San Diego one I might add. Still what's the deal as SA should be close for you?

No this is my original NAXJA ID FYI.

OK, if you don't want to, don't come noone is forcing anyone. Also as I said, the Fullerton one started before the SA one and as that fit my schedule and I was at CSUF Wed eve I was coming to that. The SA was on a wrong day for me then and it wasn't till now that the rest of the weeknights opened up to me. And what does SD have to do with the OC one? It's not like they would drive up here anyways.
And noone and nothing is stopping you from holding one in SA. What confuses me is the people who complain but they do not take any action on teh topic they complain about. You want Meet and Greet in SA? Set one up. If it is going to fit my schedule I will show up, if it will not, they I will not, it's as simple as that.

Kejtar said:
OK, if you don't want to, don't come noone is forcing anyone. Also as I said, the Fullerton one started before the SA one and as that fit my schedule and I was at CSUF Wed eve I was coming to that. The SA was on a wrong day for me then and it wasn't till now that the rest of the weeknights opened up to me. And what does SD have to do with the OC one? It's not like they would drive up here anyways.
And noone and nothing is stopping you from holding one in SA. What confuses me is the people who complain but they do not take any action on teh topic they complain about. You want Meet and Greet in SA? Set one up. If it is going to fit my schedule I will show up, if it will not, they I will not, it's as simple as that.

Wow don't get your panties in a bunch. Can't you take a JOKE :rof:

xjohnnyc said:
Hey Remi,

Could you possibly make it any earlier? Maybe 6:30 or 7? I get off work in Irvine at 6. And I go south to get home in Aliso Viejo. And Fullerton is north. So I'd have to wait around 2 hours.
All righty then, I'll try to make it tomorrow around 7pm or maybe a bit earlier (depends on the traffic coming from Westminster).... see you all there.
Kejtar
P.S. Rabbit you showing up?

We will see, My jeep is still not running yet and RUBI is calling and coming soon. I have to finish gears on wednesday on the wrangler. Inventory is the 13th also. I will try to be there but we will see.

ryurabbit said:
We will see, My jeep is still not running yet and RUBI is calling and coming soon. I have to finish gears on wednesday on the wrangler. Inventory is the 13th also. I will try to be there but we will see.
You can do it :D

Looks like I wont be makin it, gears didn't show up until today must install tonight or I cant pay for my driveshaft! Sorry I gota miss this one guys. :bawl: Have a cold one for me! :cheers:

ryurabbit said:
Looks like I wont be makin it, gears didn't show up until today must install tonight or I cant pay for my driveshaft! Sorry I gota miss this one guys. :bawl: Have a cold one for me! :cheers:
Have fun with those gears :D

Back