• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obamas Connections To Arabs

What???... Damn... Thanks for bursting my bubble. Next you're gonna tell me we didn't liberate France for their croissants & french fries... You, sir, are not well informed.

Really? Care to tell me why?

You really think we went into Iraq to "steal" their oil? Please tell me where all of this "free" oil is located...?

Their women are hairy & their wine is one step up from turpentine... Why on earth would we help them for that especially when we have Ca. wine?? :patriot:

New Mexico wine is better :wave1:

BLAST!!!!

I should have known NAXJA was backed by the evil empire of CA vineyards...

Oh come on do you really think we invaded Iraq because Saddam posed some kind of threat to us? Or because he was a despot? What could he have possibly done to us? It was an oil grab plain and simple. And an excuse to throw a few billion at Halliburton.
We invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein tried to kill our Presidents Father. I mean if someone tried to off my Dad and then I came into a power role where I had the best Military... WHAT WOULD YOU DO? ANyone who thinks that we went over there to steal oil is a dummy. Gas prices have just started to fall from 4.00 bucks a gallon to levels they were at before we invaded Iraq.
Oh and its too bad that Ayers didn't try this weathermen over through the Government crap in todays America. He would be shot for treason., and should have been in the first place.

Last edited:
We invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein tried to kill our Presidents Father. I mean if someone tried to off my Dad and then I came into a power role where I had the best Military... WHAT WOULD YOU DO? ANyone who thinks that we went over there to steal oil is a dummy. Gas prices have just started to fall from 4.00 bucks a gallon to levels they were at before we invaded Iraq.
Oh and its too bad that Ayers didn't try this weathermen over through the Government crap in todays America. He would be shot for treason., and should have been in the first place.

Anyone that thinks a rich boy from Texas was handed control of arguably the most powerful military in the world to use for whatever whim he desired because "we" voted him in needs to pull thier head out of the sand...

!!!1

Anyone that thinks a rich boy from CONNECTICUT was handed control of arguably the most powerful military in the world to use for whatever whim he desired because "we" voted him in needs to pull thier head out of the sand...

Fixed.

:cheers:

Anyone that thinks a rich boy from Texas was handed control of arguably the most powerful military in the world to use for whatever whim he desired because "we" voted him in needs to pull thier head out of the sand...

!!!1

The famous quote ...because he tried to kill my dad... is fact. As Commander in Chief, technically he can use the military for whatever whim he desires. Think Indonesia Tsunami and USN/USMC aid provided or the invasion of Panama or Grenada.

All covered under the War Powers Act of 1973.

The War Powers Act of 1973 is a United States federal law providing that the President can send U.S. armed forces into action abroad only by authorization of Congress or if the United States is already under attack or serious threat. The War Powers Act requires that the president notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war.

Think about it. All the top generals, all the technology. People that have been in postions of command for longer than Ive been alive. Do you really think they are going to let some rich "elected" person (no matter who we are talking about) just go in and play with thier new toy soldiers? Not thinking about laws, titles, etc. But from your gut, if you were one of those generals would you let Bush take charge and go get revenge? Or Clinton, or Obama for that matter?

Not to mention the whole of congress agrees that "Hey, his father was almost killed we should do this"...

That just doesn't add up :dunno:

...what most, if not all, Democrats forget is in 2003, former President Clinton AGREED with going into Iraq. He is quoted as saying he agrees and that Saddam needs to be removed from power ASAP.

If you REALLY want, I can find the quote AGAIN....I've posted it up here numerous times though.

Quit f-ing saying that this was a Bush vendetta and he was the only person in the world driving us into Iraq....

...what most, if not all, Democrats forget is in 2003, former President Clinton AGREED with going into Iraq. He is quoted as saying he agrees and that Saddam needs to be removed from power ASAP.

If you REALLY want, I can find the quote AGAIN....I've posted it up here numerous times though.

Quit f-ing saying that this was a Bush vendetta and he was the only person in the world driving us into Iraq....

That reminds me dude, thanks for helping in the oil liberation. :piratefla

:dunce:

Eh, I do what I can

:anon::shhh::scottm::gag:

JNickel101;244110077 Quit f-ing saying that this was a Bush vendetta and he was the only person in the world driving us into Iraq....[/QUOTE said:
Never said it was a vendetta, never said he was the only one. Just stated a fact. President Bush did make that statement and he has the power as Commander in Chief to act upon it. Those are facts.

Not directed at you - directed at those who say we went into Iraq b/c of oil....

Back