• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale

Elias said:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! It's a fun ride..

btw - I never said or say "Yes dear" or "Alright"... I always said/say something like, "What am I?? Chopliver??" :doh: You guys know I have a way of sticking my foot in my mouth.. :D

Anywho.. Congrats Man....

Since I'm the closest, you can come over and share your Arrogant Bastard with me.. :cheers: Or I can hop over to your place. ;)

E
Oh so let's see..... I'm about a mile away and you've never called me over since the baby, and now that i have some killer brew......hmmm....

Haha j/k. Anytime man.
Oh and thanks for the congrats. Say hello to Christy.

jsolorza said:
no problem Kyung and congratulations again.
:thumbup:

corbinafly said:
Oh so let's see..... I'm about a mile away and you've never called me over since the baby, and now that i have some killer brew......hmmm....

Haha j/k. Anytime man.
Oh and thanks for the congrats. Say hello to Christy.

lol.. I thought you were afraid of babies.. :laugh:

Dude, you're always welcome.

Just wait, the first month your baby is born, you won't know what day it is nor which way is up.. :shocked: But it's all Good.. ;)

E

Interesting.....I can't speak from much experience, I only have my one son, but he started sleeping through the night at five days. We thought there was something wrong so we called the doctor and he just laughed.
When I brought my son in for an early check-up the doctor (who had become a friend by then) smacked me upside the head and told me NOBODY deserves to have a baby sleep through the night! And that we were upsetting the proper world order!

Oh well, my son has made up for his 'easy' baby days by being one expensive bastard!

Only two more years of college, then I can buy my damn plane!

:D

Get away for the weekend Kyung, bring the wife along and spend some time in BB with us.

Rick

Jump This said:
Interesting.....I can't speak from much experience, I only have my one son, but he started sleeping through the night at five days. We thought there was something wrong so we called the doctor and he just laughed.
When I brought my son in for an early check-up the doctor (who had become a friend by then) smacked me upside the head and told me NOBODY deserves to have a baby sleep through the night! And that we were upsetting the proper world order!

Oh well, my son has made up for his 'easy' baby days by being one expensive bastard!

Only two more years of college, then I can buy my damn plane!

Get away for the weekend Kyung, bring the wife along and spend some time in BB with us.

Rick
Would love to but she has other plans for us around the house and stuff. So I'll be busy doing stuff both days. Have fun up there.

Jump This said:
HEY! My boy is on NAXJA!!

Damn you cheap Rick! Why isn't he red?:spin1:

Jump This said:
Better dead than RED!

Oh wait, I guess that kinda' dates me doesn't it?

(old anti-communism moto)

lol.. Yup.. You're one old fart Rick.. :shiver:

Have you taken your Geritol today??? lol..

E

Elias said:
lol.. Yup.. You're one old fart Rick.. :shiver:

Have you taken your Geritol today??? lol..

E

alzhiemers.jpg

Back