• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O2S problem

Yeah what is up with that! Maybe it wasnt seated properly and wiggled itself out. I will put a little strip of tape over the top of the fuses to keep them in check. Never thought that a fuse would just dissapear, I must have really fried that thing :)

Ben H said:
But how long does it take for the computer to reset itself? This is after 3 fill ups. I was under the assumption it only took about 15 minutes or so. I usually drive it for about that long after reset, just for this particular reason.

Its about the number of drive cycles you go through after resetting the computer, and not how long you make that first drive for. The computer needs to go through soo many drive cycles of a certain length, which varies from vehicle to vehicle and can be anywhere from 20 to 100. I think thats what my problem is on mine. Seems like when the light last came on it was after about 25 or so restarts.

Back