• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O Hai. (New Guy Thread)

Welcome! Nice rig; thought I'd extend an invite to a Jeep Show @ NTB in New Lenox in a couple of weeks (6/22). I promise, there will be poser rigs there (I'm going), so feel free to drop by and meet some of the guys.

BlkXJ21 said:
Welcome! Nice rig; thought I'd extend an invite to a Jeep Show @ NTB in New Lenox in a couple of weeks (6/22). I promise, there will be poser rigs there (I'm going), so feel free to drop by and meet some of the guys.

not normally a fan of car shows, but a jeep show would be sweet. not sure that i'll have time. going to rausch creek the week before, and need some weekend time to tear into my build

BlkXJ21 said:
Just thought it would give you a chance to meet some of the :NAXJA: guys in area. Also, you'll find everyone VERY helpful (a couple of the guys actually came out one Friday night around 9 to give me a hand putting my lift on). Anyway, just swing in and say hey! Here is the thread with some details:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=951811
put me down for next time. my preggo gf can't be abandoned every weekend

Hypnotik Robot said:
l_8746f5909743731011d9a7805072ffd4.jpg

oh god thats great. :eek::clap:

Hypnotik Robot said:
Your guys are too much. i never knew little asian girls can have owl for babies.

Hypnotik Robot said:
Possibly, have a whole lot on my plate right now, but I'd hate to miss that.

Expedition?

Your coming out to Rausch... 6/14 is RCRocs and the following is NAC-Fest. Which are you coming out for?

Yep... Expedition. :cheers:

OverlandXJ said:
Your coming out to Rausch... 6/14 is RCRocs and the following is NAC-Fest. Which are you coming out for?

Yep... Expedition. :cheers:

They are going to Rausch for RCRocs. I told them today that I won't be making it. It sucks that I'm not going because it should be an awesome time, but I've got a whole lot on my plate now with tearing down the Bronco, and trying to find a new house, and just everything else that's going on.

damn people and their last name SMITH. too damn many of us....

And the free movies are back...
:spam:

who in the f posts an empty spam message? thats not even worth deleting! :)

cal said:
who in the f posts an empty spam message? thats not even worth deleting! :)

What do you expect? They're from "Cambodjia" - whevever the heck that is.

Back