• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

2udy2ehy.jpg

I'm getting better at this!! Only a couple hours this time

Yeah but he's a free dumb ass. He won this one, I'm sure Travons parents will sue him in civil court.

Last edited:
So for those of you that have 4x4 with me and Paul with the purple tj, Paul's son took his own life in the last few days. RIP Ross you left us way to early.

AWWWWW! CURTIS:badpc:.. we have had a coupe good friends leave us over the years. I feel for you man, take care of yourself. My heart is with his family, this is not an easy thing to go through. they will need all the support they can get.

hope to see you soon bro, take care
john.

Oh man...... Thats a shame.
My sincerest condolences go out to Paul and his family.
No parent should have to go through something like that.

I'm working on figuring out why people who ask for help refuse to accept it from someone who they may not be buddy buddy with even though it's being offered, its close, free, and comes with no strings attached......"some people's children" ...i swear.
<shaking head>

They don't give away houses anymore...... I'm working on clearing my credit up now.

Ha ha that's funny they never did. People thought they did. That's why there were a billion foreclosure, and a billion vacant houses.
Its getting better now.

The time to buy is NOW!!! Interest rates are going back up. I would much rather have a house than a built Jeep.

Back