• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Fire starter technique.

PFI48856_1_1.JPG

:roflmao::roflmao:

should have bought a FN5.7 No kick at all, sub sonic and will eat a vest for lunch with the right tips in it :)

I had a 357 DE and traded it with some cash for He-Man. I found it just sat most of the time while i played with my others. It was more of a show/conversation piece. The 50 is nice though, robo copish. This is what happens when you shoot a DE at the range.

5-0 DE was by far the most fun Ive ever had with a handgun. I was terrified of it the first time I shot it, but damn they do good work on old bowling balls!

I have to go watch robocop now...

5-0 DE was by far the most fun Ive ever had with a handgun. I was terrified of it the first time I shot it, but damn they do good work on old bowling balls!

Fun shooting the 50, its fun just watching random people shoot the 50!

All you need to watch is right here. I remember how crazy this was as a youngster.

Still cracks me up what used car lots think they can charge for an XJ.
They found the right person I guess.

A friend's wife just came home a few hours ago with a 94 XJ sport with 168,000 on it and for 6,990. I'd take a pic but the wife took the camera for the weekend. It's a very nice "Looking" XJ. Beautiful paint body and interior is spotless........................................

So we just got done looking it over in and out:

Yes, just shy of 7k for a stock cherokee that has barely legal tires, no spare, pie-plate-sized cancer covering every floorboard and the entire cargo area under the carpet we pulled up after looking underneath, and "S'd" leafs.

Nice knock too.
They told her the knocking was upgraded exhaust but it's stock with a cracked mani, and rusted rad. Oh yeah, rear wiper no worky, Won't shift in to 4hi or low without a grenade going off in the TC and the lever jarring violently.
Total poo pile. Can't wait till he does a compression test lol.

He's super pissed since she used all his Moab money for summer for something not worth more than 1500 at best.
She "likes it cuz it's shiny and my favorite color blue" and WILL NOT try to return it.
Their house will be very vocal when he gets back from Harbor Freight tonight :hang:

Edit: He just called and the RMS is leaking, as well as the OFA and Harmonic balancer seal (fun times). He's still looking. something tells me the list isn't done yet.

Last edited:
Thats sucks, unfortunatly if someone will pay for it they will sell it. I looked mine over pretty well but failed to notice that it had been rearended. Of course its only my fault, I still feel okay, because if it was perfect I wouldnt have wanted to hack it up.

What car lot?

I just seen one tonight in that drive magazine thing for used car lots. It's a 01 with 88k they are asking $9,999.00 during a bad economy. I bought my 99 in 07 just before the crash with just over 67k on it for $5,500.00

Literally a barn find. One owner. Siting since 98.

a693581f-5f32-7c9e.jpg

You buy it??

Meh. It's what I want to do. I love to spend money on things others can't afford to and rub it in everyone's faces so I'll continue to do it until I can't.

You tell 'em, Dick. Don't put up with their crap. They are all just haters that are jealous of your enormous success and the numerous friends that you surround yourself with. They just need to understand that a person of your caliber is so far above them that they can't even begin to comprehend how important you are. Force them to understand that uneducated and poor decisions are the price you pay for your massive importance as someone everyone looks up to as a beacon of prosperity and depth of character. Let them know how cool you really are by buying things to fit in. I got your back, bro.

You tell 'em, Dick. Don't put up with their crap. They are all just haters that are jealous of your enormous success and the numerous friends that you surround yourself with. They just need to understand that a person of your caliber is so far above them that they can't even begin to comprehend how important you are. Force them to understand that uneducated and poor decisions are the price you pay for your massive importance as someone everyone looks up to as a beacon of prosperity and depth of character. Let them know how cool you really are by buying things to fit in. I got your back, bro.

What ever.

Snap!:roflmao:

Back