• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

when moving you find things you forgot you had, when remodeling you find things that the previous owner did that are not to code.

when moving you find things you forgot you had, when remodeling you find things that the previous owner did that are not to code.

Very true!

Yea that's no kidding! For one of my projects I had an electrician come out to bid a job. Found out the previous owner double tapped off the 200 amp primary from the street to power another building on the property. What do you think that was for? I'm going to keep that circuit but have him wire it correctly with a breaker.

Yea that's no kidding! For one of my projects I had an electrician come out to bid a job. Found out the previous owner double tapped off the 200 amp primary from the street to power another building on the property. What do you think that was for? I'm going to keep that circuit but have him wire it correctly with a breaker.

Dave I don't know were you live but if you live in washington shoot me a pm. I could give you a quote also. ;)

I was looking through the local rig thread and found myself wishing it was cleaner and more up to date. Just one post per member, with mods and a recent pic. No conversations, or multiple pics. if someone wanted to update a pic, slap down another post and have the old one removed. Thoughts?

I was looking through the local rig thread and found myself wishing it was cleaner and more up to date. Just one post per member, with mods and a recent pic. No conversations, or multiple pics. if someone wanted to update a pic, slap down another post and have the old one removed. Thoughts?

I love how you have 187 posts since 2005 and scott has almost 7000 since 2008

I forgot to mention before. I found things also, but not what I lost but what the previous owner lost. A whole bunch of nos 70 Ford pickup parts.

Talk about a stressful weekend

1dcde306.jpg

868a07cc.jpg

f9fd41c8.jpg

74e9648c.jpg

That'll buff out.

a6935814-669e-fb41.jpg

Ben was really hungry.

Back