• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Nah bronze I'm just replacing the chain and any other parts that might have damage. Ill keep you on mind tho if something changes :)

It seemed to be just an old chain. 210k on it. I thought the guys had said the chain looked really good when we had it apart but instead i was drunk and they said it was kinda sloppy. So it with anything else messed up will be replaced. So just age Dave.

One weekend or what ever saturday we are both free, I'm heading down to a buddy's shop and we are gonna do the work on it. I'll let y'all know of the damage.

I tried some coffee jello this morning..... no really.

The guy on the far left looks like RedJeep

5478503798_e015a1d1f0_z.jpg

Indian Power Organization

That is Nick.

Went up to Kent 4 wheel drive/Rivendell sales and met Phil. Looked at some semi-auto pistols and got an understanding on the ins and outs of each. Looking forward to a return trip with some money so I can buy one.

Good to meet you Phil, and thanks again.

Went up to Kent 4 wheel drive/Rivendell sales and met Phil. Looked at some semi-auto pistols and got an understanding on the ins and outs of each. Looking forward to a return trip with some money so I can buy one.

Good to meet you Phil, and thanks again.

Check out the FN 5.7 Suer fun

Back