• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Ultimate Bucket List

I think I saw a thread onetime about a guy trying to drive cross country with out driving on any paved roads. Would be a cool month long trip or so.

There is a website called transmtrail.com. It goes from coast to coast and it's 90% off road. Most people do it on the bigger dual sport dirt bikes, Looks really fun!

I think so, I know goldcobra talked about doing one awhile ago don't know what ever happen to it, it was gonna be a expedition 5 day trip

He was talking about OBDR5, which could (kind of) be combined with the WABDR. There is a 100+ mile gap between them though that you would struggle to cover without running lots of pavement.

That's awesome, I would love to make a trip like that. It'll be a few years for sure before I could save up enough vacation time though :/

On my bucket list.... take at least a week long vacation somewhere in the Tropics/Bahamas/etc.... palm trees, and white sands.... the only prerequisite.

That is probably top on my must do before I die list.

Wish us luck. I'd have to do it on my own, my wife will have no part of it, camping for that many nights in a tent or such.

But I do have a fishing pole and I know how to use it!

Back