• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

359918990b7d95a0e7ec7893f104c9c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you turn for the trail at government meadows sign, them continue left it goes about 8 or 10ish miles more, about down to wjere they close the gate for the snowmobiles, but there is some nasty stuff if your alone like I always am

If you turn for the trail at government meadows sign, them continue left it goes about 8 or 10ish miles more, about down to wjere they close the gate for the snowmobiles, but there is some nasty stuff if your alone like I always am

It was my first time on the trail and i was alone as well. I'm doing some big mods to my jeep in the next week so i'll be heading back up to re-tackle some of the hills climbs on the west side and also do more exploring. probably bring the tent this time.

Good deal, I think I'm working on mine this weekend so I won't be heading out, maybe ill see you out and about some time. What size life are you running? I finally put on some 10" stoke bilesteins instead of the 12" that were a hair too long for me. Looking to get rid of them if they'll fit yours, I think they are about 30" extended and 18ish compressed of I remember right.

Another cool spot was salmon lasac/rosyln area at gallagher lake. I camped in a neat little meadow up on the hill. Lots more i want to explore out there
908209d0799c1c5da000e0d8bff725d9.jpg

Last edited:
Back