• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Neighbors house went up.. This pic was taken 4 minutes in to the fire.. It burned for 15 more before the water was pouring and took 45 minutes to put out..

Here's a comparison Last weds vs today (7 days)
5D2A628C-5B6C-4F52-924F-D386CBFDD58A_zpsaw16pvvc.jpg

4635db3e4589a8876a57883e443f61b9.jpg

Definitely makes me want to build an old pickup. Camshaft rear bumper, frenched in license plate, not a huge fan of the stacks, but it sounded great as he passed me hauling ass. Totally custom. :cool:

Last edited:
Minus the stacks that's a sweet truck! My buddies got an old (ford I think??) pickup very similar to that. 1950's I want to say... Very cool. I had a 69 c10 for a while, wish I woulda kept that truck....

Lately I've thought it would be cool to have a old pickup with a tuned up LS in it. 6.0 or even a 5.3 you'd probably get decent milage, and definitely surprise people when you put the pedal down. Just not quite the right sound though...

Last edited:
Back