• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Picture of the day

Re: NWC Picture of Day

Yep sure did. It was hard to do but had to be done. In return I am now debt free and close to $400 a month to the positive. With that money I've been buying a few things that the family really needed. Soon it will start going in the gas tank.

FTFY

Yea that to, I do drive a hungry beast at 5 1/2 mpg. But it's worth every penny to sleep in a warm queen size bed, have a full bathroom and not worry about getting wet when it rains. Believe me I did a lot of tent camping before I bought the big white gas sucking beast.

Yea that to, I do drive a hungry beast at 5 1/2 mpg. But it's worth every penny to sleep in a warm queen size bed, have a full bathroom and not worry about getting wet when it rains. Believe me I did a lot of tent camping before I bought the big white gas sucking beast.

I'm with you on that! I'm hoping to have a camper before the turkey day run. Even just a $500 fixer. I don't need much but dry and warm

Well after a long day at work-I came home and made this for dinner-homemade chicken taquitos/flautas!!
5B5D6ABC-6DA9-4225-8A25-5FC984C80BBE-122-0000000528B339B9_zps1a74c2a5.jpg

Got my new rear bumper installed

IMAG0042_zps803c40d3.jpg

IMAG0041_zps4fb71040.jpg

IMAG0044_zps9c48af85.jpg

Back