• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC Membership Drive

May - June:

Time for the next give-away period to start! This time we got three cool prizes any Jeep owner could use whether they have one already or not.

One lucky new member or renewal will win the following...

(1) 48" Steel/Cast Hi-Lift Jack

275116_1.jpg

(1) 3-D Cell LED Maglite

31hiX4mRwqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

(1) Leatherman "Kick" Multitool

4194K0NGCGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The winner for this prize will be drawn at Northwest Fest this year, after the Saturday night raffle. That's just one more reason why you need to be there this year.

Just like the last give-away, if you join or renew your membership be sure to send me a PM so I can add your name to the list.

If the winner isn't present, we can make arrangements for pick up later.

Torx, if you become a member of Pistons Wild Ill become a member of Naxja :yelclap:

Just a reminder, we'll be holding the drawing for the May-June winner at Northwest Fest in Naches. If you have renewed your membership, or recently joined in the past two months make sure you have PM'd me so I can add you to the list.

Thank you for supporting, NAXJA!

Just paid for 2 years membership! Dustin? LOL

Hey Justin, who won the new membership drawing. I should have been in also but didnt see who won because you missplaced the entries while I was there and I didnt stick around to see the drawing.
Just wondering who took home the bounty :)

Hey Justin, who won the new membership drawing. I should have been in also but didnt see who won because you missplaced the entries while I was there and I didnt stick around to see the drawing.
Just wondering who took home the bounty :)
xtwo:pirate1:

Update:

Somehow I misplaced the bag with all the names in it during the raffle on Saturday, so we weren't able to do the drawing for this at NWF. Sorry about the confusion.

The bright side to that is a few people joined/renewed after I had left for NWF, so I didn't get their names in the pot. I'm now all caught up, and will be drawing a winner this Friday, July 2nd.

Thanks for the support!

Last edited:
Winner of the May-June giveaway is...

Mr.Fister

Since we were unable to do the drawing at NWF, I used the same procedure as the last give-away. The random number generator at random.org selected #14, Mr.Fister. Congratulations!

Thank you to those who chose to join or renew during the past two months. Your support is greatly appreciated! Stay tuned for details on the July-August give away.

He cheated.

July - August:

The July-August give-away will include the following prizes, which I'm sure you all could put to good use.

$50 Ruffstuff Specialties Gift Certificate

st1.jpg

One Ruffstuff T-Shirt

ks1.jpg

One Year CRAWL Magazine Subscription

Iss23cvr.png

Just like the last two give-aways, be sure to PM me to let me know if you have recently joined or renewed. I'll draw a winner for the July-August give-away on Friday, August 27th.

Good luck, and thanks for the support!

dose the girl come with the shirt?

Winner of the July - August give-away is...

jonesinxj

Unfortunately, this membership period was pretty slow (read zero). I'm guessing because it's summer, and people are busy with other things. Regardless, we have the Ruffstuff and CRAWL package up for grabs so we needed a winner.

I used the same format as the previous give-aways, but instead everyone who has renewed or joined this year was eligible. The random number generator selected #5, which happened to be jonesinxj. Congrats Tim!

Stay tuned for details on the September - October prize.

Back