• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW garage sale.

xjoe

NAXJA Forum User
Located Western WA. Would prefer local sale, but will consider shipping.

Need to clean out my garage.

21spl AW4 from my cherokee 170k has newer lines includes torque converter and flywheel $75

Rebuilt xj front shaft (32 1/2") Has newer spicer joints and of course a new centering kit.$75

Tom woods c.v d.shaft from my cherokee 31" collapsed 36" extended, 33 1/2 mid travel.$175 No boot (This shaft was run on my 87xj, 4.0 w/AW4 and was interchangeable with the front shaft because they were so close to the same length.)Sale pending...

xj dana 44 axle shafts (30spl stock) $75

Rubicon express h.d track bar bracket(frame end only)$50

Steering box from 90yj 4 bolt style w/mounting bracket $75

O.B.O

xjoe said:

21spl AW4 from my cherokee 170k has newer lines includes torque converter and flywheel $75

Rebuilt xj front shaft (32 1/2") Has newer spicer joints and of course a new centering kit.$75

Tom woods c.v d.shaft from my cherokee 31" collapsed 36" extended, 33 1/2 mid travel.$175 No boot (This shaft was run on my 87xj, 4.0 w/AW4 and was interchangeable with the front shaft because they were so close to the same length.)Sale pending...

Rubicon express h.d track bar bracket(frame end only)$50 Sale pending...

O.B.O

xjoe said:

Tom woods c.v d.shaft from my cherokee 31" collapsed 36" extended, 33 1/2 mid travel.$175 No boot (This shaft was run on my 87xj, 4.0 w/AW4 and was interchangeable with the front shaft because they were so close to the same length.)Sold

Rubicon express h.d track bar bracket(frame end only)$50Sold

O.B.O

xjoe said:

Tom woods c.v d.shaft from my cherokee 31" collapsed 36" extended, 33 1/2 mid travel.$175 No boot (This shaft was run on my 87xj, 4.0 w/AW4 and was interchangeable with the front shaft because they were so close to the same length.)Sold...

xj dana 44 axle shafts (30spl stock) $75Sold...

Rubicon express h.d track bar bracket(frame end only)$50Sold...

O.B.O

Back