• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NTB Turn signal switch w/cruise control.

figured i would pick the boneyard but im not able to get out there lately. figured i would ask before i go out. I did sell it, then the cashiers check i got was fraudulent, lets just say the guy got his ass kicked hard before the cops arrived. he was stupid enough to give me his address.

figured i would pick the boneyard but im not able to get out there lately. figured i would ask before i go out. I did sell it, then the cashiers check i got was fraudulent, lets just say the guy got his ass kicked hard before the cops arrived. he was stupid enough to give me his address.

Thats a reasonable way to handle things...:looser:

Well he deserved it trying pull something like that. Got no regrets and hey, cop didnt say a damn thing either.

Well he deserved it trying pull something like that. Got no regrets and hey, cop didnt say a damn thing either.

Just remember this and because the cop did not do anything does not mean that person could not decide he hurts a week later and say hmmmm.....I think I will get mine now.

And john, I highly doubt anyone from naxja bought it.

I heard you are quite the bad ass!

nope just dont take shit. no its wasnt anyone from here. some guy named Michael that pulled it. he lives in upland. ya that is true about the guy saying that later on, but thats just a risk im going to have to take now. oh well. be surprised how easy it is to render someone immobilized but kicking a knee.

*waits impatiently for the E-thug pic*

ethug.jpg

well im sorry they like to those threads. They like picking dead carcasses i guess.

but im here for business. I asked nicely and i received an answer or two..

thanks. i will be heading out there next friday. anyone need me to look for something special in particular while im out there?

im not a retard. XJ didnt come until 1984. and im pretty sure there isnt that kind of adjustment lever.

I was trying to be helpful

Back