• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP242 w/ Azzy Linkage

cmahaff

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,

I'm looking for any tips and tricks from those of you that have aftermarket linkage with your 242s. I have Azzy's. When I use the included np242 extension piece, the linkage hits the front drive shaft.

I'm experimenting with different configurations now, but wanting to see if there's any feedback here as I'm having a heck of a time getting this thing adjusted

Thanks!

While its no direct help to you, I have the BWE linkage on my NP242, and it fits and works fine. But it did take some trial-and-error to get it adjusted.

While its no direct help to you, I have the BWE linkage on my NP242, and it fits and works fine. But it did take some trial-and-error to get it adjusted.
Thank you for the reply 👍🏻 it seems to have begun after a new transmission mount.
I was able to flip the extension 180° degrees and bolt it up on the other side and that have me a bit more room away from the DV. Doesn't hit anymore.

Azzy's is great BTW. Good customer service and knowledgeable.

Back