• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

November ROTM submission thread

anyone except east coast = no chance lol

via PM if this program is going to continue Darky needs to do it hiimself, obviously he can't let shit go.

good luck guys, I'm out.

Wtf?
I don't know nor care the back story. But he has been "lacking" on getting shit done with deadlines. so should be stoke someone else is stepping up.
whoever edits the pics and sets up calendar should have most say so.

via PM if this program is going to continue Darky needs to do it hiimself, obviously he can't let shit go.

good luck guys, I'm out.
Wow, nasty PMs and multiple posts again? Sounds like someone has anger issues...
ok so I'm going to give this a week then if it has not been picked up I'm just going to start a poll my self.

my Photoshop skillz are a bit rusty but I'm sure I can find someone (I'm thinking XJLI) to whip dat shib up. then as long as we find an admin to post it on page one were good to go.
I believe it's usually ChiXJeff that puts the pics up on the front page.
What A ****ing joke.Guess when mike said the truth it did piss them off.
When Mike spoke the truth? What truth? Who is this mysterious they you're always going on about?

Wtf?
I don't know nor care the back story. But he has been "lacking" on getting shit done with deadlines. so should be stoke someone else is stepping up.
whoever edits the pics and sets up calendar should have most say so.

In case you missed the retarded drama from last month, Mike and I disagreed on the interpretation of the rules and whether Cal was elgible as a result. Rather than y'know saying anything to me Mike started a big bitch fit over it, demanding control. I said fine, take control it's yours because, yeah, I hadn't gotten the threads started as early as I should've.

Last night, I sent him a PM asking if he wanted me to update the rules so they were more clear, not demanding they be done how I wanted. He flipped out and quit. But somehow I'm the bad guy. Whatever.

XJLI has stepped up to take Mike's place. ROTM and life will go on.

Like i said. don't know don't care.
if you voluntarily take on an obligation. you should fulfil it.
Why extend the drama. let people post pics...vote...post the winner. no need for the fluff

this is dumb, just nix this thread and move on with life. let that xjli idiot run rotm if he thinks hes so cool.

Actually, whoever is gonna do the image work will have the ability to take care of the front page stuff. Grimm asked me if I'd keep up with the PMs, no problem. But I don't have to do it.

Like i said. don't know don't care.
if you voluntarily take on an obligation. you should fulfil it.
Why extend the drama. let people post pics...vote...post the winner. no need for the fluff
I agree, that's why when Mike said he wanted it, I gave it to him. I'm just tired of the crap. Tired of having my name drug through the mud over a silly picture contest. You call it extending the drama, I call it giving the whole story so at least when you decide that I'm a douche, it's an informed decision...:D

I'm more than confident enough in photoshop to make the front page stuff and a calendar when the time comes. I really don't give a **** about anyone's petty BS, I just want ROTM to keep going.

I'm more than confident enough in photoshop to make the front page stuff and a calendar when the time comes. I really don't give a **** about anyone's petty BS, I just want ROTM to keep going.

Sweet. do it to it.

i just hope if you win.there is no bs about all that....

Back