• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not quite stolen .....

Lance Barret

NAXJA Forum User
Hi there, I'm new to this but with a strong reason to be here. I hope so.

I live in Sunny South Africa and recently some clouds gathered over my late 90's XJ and it nearly got stolen. I thankfully still have my Jeep, but the "pranksters" managed to break a door lock, steering lock, ignition, steering coloumn cover etc etc. Chrysler South Africa never brought this model into the country (before their time) and as a result, cannot really help me with replacements. My vehicle is 4 cylinder 2.5 petrol, Right Hand Drive, 5 sp manual gearbox.

I'm taking the chance that somewhere out there, someone has these parts handy, either as new, off-the-shelf products or used. My first intention is to get my vehicle going again. Is there anyone who can shed some light on my plight and tell me where such parts can be found?

I do apologise for launching straight into a request without any offering, but my need for mobility precedes my contributory notions at this point. (must be this dark cloud ...)

Lance

Back