• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not a good way to start the weekend

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Woke up this morning and found my girlfriends car had been hit last night while we were asleep. No note, no witnesses. Fucking hit and run mother fuckers.

Whoever it was hit her so hard her car pushed the car next to her into another car.
standard.jpg

You can see the skid marks from her tires. No other skid marks were found, almost like it was intentional. We also found some red paint flakes on her bumper and some other broken taillight lenses mixed in with hers.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Used the winch on the Jeep to move her straight in the parking stall.
standard.jpg

Other side....
standard.jpg

And the SUV she got pushed into.
standard.jpg

The little car next to the SUV got a dent on it too, but I didn't take any pics of it. The whole thing is pretty fucked up. Called the police, they came out and made a report. We looked around the apartment complex, but didn't find any cars that looked like they had recent damage. The worst part is I live in a gated community, so someone had to let these guys in.

Bastards!!!

holy shit, good thing no one was in one of those cars. Sorry for your trouble dude. Do they have camaras comming and going at the gates??

I thought my neighbors were bad...that's crap and to hit that hard and no one heard it?

Feel for you Bryan...

That really sucks!
That's a really hard hit!
I'm shocked nobody heard that collision.

Just to update this. One of my neighbors called the police dept. and said she was the one who did it. I guess her car was parked in her garage this morning so we never saw it. My guess is she was drunk and didn't want to call the police when it happend. Whatever, at least my girlfriend won't have to pay her $500 deuctible to have it fixed. I doubt it will get totalled, but I guess you never know how bad everything is messed up until they get around to checking it all out.

Same thing happened to a buddy of mine a couple of years ago. There were no skid marks because the lady was drunk. You are lucky that she called herself in this morning. My buddy wasn't so lucky and had to pay the deductable.

They'll probably want to fix as the vehicle value is most likely more than the repair cost.
Good luck. Post up what happens.

Bryan C. said:
We also found some red paint flakes on her bumper and some other broken taillight lenses mixed in with hers.

My first thouth was who in your area has a red POS that no one would notice if it had a new dent? Was the broken lenses some clear corners?

.!.:D.!.

J/K, sucks dude, at least she will get it fixed and not spend any of her $.

Bryan C. said:
Just to update this. One of my neighbors called the police dept. and said she was the one who did it. I guess her car was parked in her garage this morning so we never saw it. My guess is she was drunk and didn't want to call the police when it happend. Whatever, at least my girlfriend won't have to pay her $500 deuctible to have it fixed. I doubt it will get totalled, but I guess you never know how bad everything is messed up until they get around to checking it all out.​

Ist that at least a hit and run?? Glad everything kinda worked out for you.

JoesXJ said:
holy shit, good thing no one was in one of those cars.
screw being in it glad no one was between them

Damn that sucks drunk driver explains the lack of braking before the collision. shame they found her to late to make her blow. good luck.

MpSlayer said:
shame they found her to late to make her blow.

i think i will just leave this one alone:gag:

jpcherokeekid said:
i think i will just leave this one alone:gag:

:roflmao:

lol breathalyzer... im a cop we always make women blow whats the big deal? =]

Bryan C. said:
Just to update this. One of my neighbors called the police dept. and said she was the one who did it. I guess her car was parked in her garage this morning so we never saw it. My guess is she was drunk and didn't want to call the police when it happend. Whatever, at least my girlfriend won't have to pay her $500 deuctible to have it fixed. I doubt it will get totalled, but I guess you never know how bad everything is messed up until they get around to checking it all out.
Hey Bryan
I'm speaking from experience.... Make sure she gets a "not at fault" letter from the other persons insurance!!! Even if the insurance company says they don't need it get it anyways.

Well the car didn't get totalled out by the ins. co. $11,000 in damage. No suspension damage. Should be finished next week.

:banghead:

Back