• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NOS XJ DANA 44s for sale (2)

97Jeepers

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks, while looking around for a rear 44 to match my rubicon front, I got the chance to purchase 3 NOS 87 XJ DANA 44 axles. Well, one is for me, duh! But I wanted to see if anyone in the NW Ohio, Eastern Indiana, or Soluthern Michigan areas was looking for an xj 44, so I know how many to order. The guy has three of them total, they are 3.54 gears (open diff) with no axle shafts included.

If you are interested, I can have one of the axle technicians here at DANA (where I work) assemble the axle for you with your gears of choice. I'd like to give whoever wants a brand spankin new 44 for the rear of their xj the chance to have the axle assembled by a dana prototype technician. You bring gears, lockers, and shafts, we'll assemble them.

This isn't a mail order axle business, I just stumbled across the deal of the century, and thought i'd try to share the glory.

The deal:
Axle (housing and open diff and 3.54 gears) NO AXLE SHAFTS! 325.00

Assembly using your components 125.00

If you want me to order the shafts, gears, lockers, etc,(stock or aftermarket) let me know and I will order them for you (if you pay me of course!)

I'm located in Maumee, OH , just south of Toledo.

I will be handling this through Paypal, Just PM for more info. Thanks!

Heres the pics;
100_2784.jpg
100_2785.jpg
100_2788.jpg

Back