• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North End M&G

If anyone has a spare 242 oil pump I could have, I would appreciate it if they brought it to the meet. Thanks. :)

I have one off my stroker dunno if it works or not :)

oh nm
:)

that was fun. good to put faces to names. we should do this again next month

That was fun, pleasure meeting/hanging out with you all. Dunno about monthly but definitely more then once a year.

we used to have a monthly/every other month thing going. it might be worth considering if people are willing to go.

we used to have a monthly/every other month thing going. it might be worth considering if people are willing to go.

Under the right circumstances that could be cool. If someone had a good garage to go to, work on someones rig if it needs attention, or whatever to just kick-it so to speak for a night that could be fun. But right now I'm not so sure that would work all that well as a club.

I could see a seasonal meeting though, once every three months or so.

Under the right circumstances that could be cool. If someone had a good garage to go to, work on someones rig if it needs attention, or whatever to just kick-it so to speak for a night that could be fun. But right now I'm not so sure that would work all that well as a club.

I could see a seasonal meeting though, once every three months or so.

Agreed. Once every three months or so would be good.

I had a blast tonight, it was good to get out of the house for awhile and be someone besides dad. lol

I think if we were to do this again soon it should be a north end wheelin trip somewhere like walker.... (yes Ben this means you need to get your junk Started then finished instead of it rusting in the back of your jeep:eyes:):roflmao:

I was happy to see such a great turnout. Hope everyone made it home safe.

I had a great time. Gas cost more than my beer and food though. Won't be as bad once I move back up this way.

Holy shirt... You drove that far? It was a pleasur meeting ya

Agreed. Once every three months or so would be good.

I had a blast tonight, it was good to get out of the house for awhile and be someone besides dad. lol

I think if we were to do this again soon it should be a north end wheelin trip somewhere like walker.... (yes Ben this means you need to get your junk Started then finished instead of it rusting in the back of your jeep:eyes:):roflmao:

I was happy to see such a great turnout. Hope everyone made it home safe.

lol ice burn. see how much your friend will do the gears for my d44 and once that's done i should have almost everything to do it lol. should i do frame stiffners before installing the lift?

lol ice burn. see how much your friend will do the gears for my d44 and once that's done i should have almost everything to do it lol. should i do frame stiffners before installing the lift?

I left him a message to call me back and I will see what he charges... I think the going rate at a shop is around 350 per axle. Im sure he will probably say around 150-175 per.

Personally IF you are planning on doing stiffeners, the yes I would DEFINATELY do them before you put together the lift, that way you dont have to take everything apart and re-drill, re-align, etc.:doh:

Last edited:
That was a pretty fun time last night at the rock first time I've ever been there. But it was nice to meet all you guys.

Hopefully by the next meet if it is a wheeling trip ill have my jeep in good running condition.

Holy shirt... You drove that far? It was a pleasur meeting ya

Yeah yeah I'm moving back north sorta. I actually don't mind the drive. I drive from Oly to Seattle everyday as it is. The hardest part is fighting the urge to run stupid people over. I swear one more freakin honda civic tries to cut me off and it's monster truck time on I5.

On a related topic, after getting pulled over by the 5.0 for no flaps or flares and given a speech about debris being kicked up. Today a frakkin Miata kicked up a stone and chipped my windshield.

So how is my rig any more dangerous than a non-lifted vehicle?

Lol that sucks man. On a side note me and some friends are gona hit up the capitol forrest in 2 weekends for some shooting and just general offroad fun. Nothing to serious due to only on going mostly on forest logging log roads

Back