• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Norm Peterson...

Yup, I'm up too. Working today, but that's OK. Overtime this week (which almost never comes up) that'll help pay for the TX hunting trip in January. :D

Was really hoping I could get back up to Liberty before the upper trails all closed for the Winter. Bumped into hysiderafter and family up there last weekend, completely unannounced. :cool:

Where bout's in Texas Phil? I just got back a couple weeks ago from visiting my little sister attending school in Abilene. Awsome state, I had a really good time down there. And wow, Dallas, all I can say is Deep Ellum! Pioneer Square ain't got nuthin on that place.

Dunno if I'd want to live there, the whole switching cars, tying handbrakes, walking your train in that heat isn't really appealing to me, but I'd definatly go back there again.

Richard Peterson ( Big City Dick ) could kick Norm Petersons butt anyday of the week!

No one plays the Tuba like You'ba Richard!

Back