• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Non-club Truckhaven run 12/17 and 12/18!

cal said:
If you have a spare 4.0 with only 32k on it, wait until your engine is dead and just install that. No reason to tear something apart that is in perfect shape.. you probably dont need the power of a stroker, in a lot of cases it will just cause more breakage.

My Cherokee only has 72K miles on it and it runs like a dream. I wont need an engine for a while. Im going to sell it eventually when I get around to it. I also have a 2003 grand cherokee 2x4 transmission laying around with 32K miles on it.

fdsa487 said:
My Cherokee only has 72K miles on it and it runs like a dream. I wont need an engine for a while. Im going to sell it eventually when I get around to it. I also have a 2003 grand cherokee 2x4 transmission laying around with 32K miles on it.

You have the outer knuckles from that 03 GC sitting around? ;)

cal said:
You have the outer knuckles from that 03 GC sitting around? ;)
Broken...

Post.jpg

Last call for Truckhaven.

I'm going to be wrenching after work and won't get but one or two chances to check email most of the day.

Towers on S22 (lookout point to Truckhaven) @10A.

CB ch 15 - just call out for SocalXJ if you are trying to hook up with the group; we'll answer back to that.

Have tools, fluids and parts to fix your stuff. Tow points front and rear and a strap to use with them.

Lunch on the trail on Saturday. Looking for Boozocache placed there a few years ago by yours truly. There ain't no trinkets in this cache, boys. :)

Sunday running Pinyon Mtn to Fish Creek. Meet for breakfast at 8AM at Christmas Circle. Lunch at famous burger joint in Salton Sea post run.

Adios!

Truckhaven was fun and I'm sure stories and photos to come. Some minor carnage, a mechanical for me (new fan controller committed suicide), an axle shaft snapped at the ears and some wicked fun wheeling.

Lots of three wheel motion in honor of Avery and even some two wheel motion.

Good times, good times.

gcurtis said:
...three wheel motion in honor of Avery ...

I'm sorry, something new happened on this run? :D

.... other than Avery had a soft place to land.?

--ron

PS: Truckhaven is a great place to follow guys on 44's around. :D

Last edited:
Jump This said:
If Ron was there I could have sent him off to find an axel so I could have kept on wheelin'!!!!! :wave:
Rick R :sunshine:

RICK!

Man, am I going to have to keep an eye on you? :D

--ron

Back