• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nominations are coming up...

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
It's hard to believe it's already been a year, but come November it's time to start NWC BOD nominations for 2011.

This is not a nomination thread.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Start brainstorming, and think about which members you would like to see on the 2011 BOD. We'll have three BOD positions up for grabs, Prez, VP, and Treasurer.

So if you have someone in mind for a position, PM them and see how they would feel about a nomination.

Nominations begin November 1rst, and will run for two weeks. :wantyou:

Re: NWC BOD 11' Nominations

I nominate all current BOD members to repeat their positions.

After the last year we've had and all that has been accomplished, we can only continue to climb and be the best chapter in all of NAXJA

After the last year we've had and all that has been accomplished, we can only continue to climb and be the best chapter in all of NAXJA

X2

i remember something about it being four years... :rtm:

+3 they seem to be doing a good job. tat is if they dont mind doing it some more

what does each BOD spot have to do?
Artical VI: Section 2 in the bylaws kind of does a run down on the jobs.

Here's my take on them, and what I'd like to see come of the next BOD.

President: Basically the President runs the show. They are the chapter's ambassador to the Natonal BOD. They work on a variety of projects to benefit the chapter (Membership drive, NWF, donations, events).

Goals for 11': Plan out NWF11. Come up with a game plan for the year, and bring some new ideas to the table.

Vice President:
The VP assists the President in making chapter decisions. They will have there own projects to work on as well (NWF, clothing/sticker orders).

Goals for 11': Help with event planning, and assist with chapter business.

Secretary/Treasurer: In charge of the chapter's funds, keeps track of spending, sends out money for donations and reimbursements, etc.

Goals for 11': Coming up with a way to track our finances. This could be a simple ledger, or even an Excel file. Right now we're basically a cash box operation, so I'd like to see that improve during the next year. Maybe even look into creating a chapter checking account.

Northwest Chapter Board of Director nominations are now open.
The positions are for a one year term starting Jan 1, 2011 - Dec 31, 2011. You must be a current member in good standing to run for office.
Well that screws with rods idea:shhh:

We just moved into our new house after living with no internet all summer. I should be around more now, but only as a mere peon:skull1:
That's great news on the house!!!.

It's always nice to see you and carl show up on trips:yelclap:

goblazers_6, just look at his avitar pic. It just fits :us:

I really hope he's not stirring that pot.

Back