• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

no stimulus for white males

So the money shouldnt go to skilled contruction workers to build our bridges and infrastructures, but to unskilled and "others" to build them?

Have things always been this fawked up in politics?

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no history buff and not even all that knowledgeable about such topics. But it seems to me that all this shit is about to hit the fan. I'm only 29 and never really paid much attention until Bush senior.

WTF?

Things have been worse in previous elections. Politics have been relatively mild since WWII, only reheating up within the last two terms. Voters rioted in the early part of the last century (1907?) and the century before that the Nation was torn apart when Lincoln was elected in 1860. In the 1790's or 1800's there were duels.

Rangel said:
One thing you can depend on: You dont have to be worried about what the middle class is gonna do. Things are so bad, they have to put food on the table, clothes on their kids, get them to school...

God I hate that guy...

That's got to be a main tenet of liberalism: That the "normal" people are too busy with their "normal" lives to worry about the crooks (Yes, in Rangel's case, actual criminals) in DC, and what they're taking away from us...

I don't care. Caring only pisses me off.

I'll just go back to my "normal" life and be glad I don't have kids to dump this mess on...

Robert

I'm not touching this one :D

my brother always said there would be another Civil War...
this may be it...better stock up on some shells.

BOB

Back