• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No more NFL for me.

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
Some of the old timers will understand.
2vk0txt.jpg

Haven't watched a minute of any game this season. Could have had tickets to Raiders v. Broncos game, and I passed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The Broncos, the Steelers, and the Packers have issued statements that they will stand as a team. They're still a little wishy, washy, SJW, but I think they got the message from the fans. I will not watch ESPN, ever.

Meh! After the Super Bowl in 1990, I decided these guys don't add much, if anything, to my life.

Yep. Another good example of privileged people being absolutely disrespectful with their "freedom of speech". Yes, we have that freedom, but being disrespectful with our rights is just as much an infringement as the abuse of our rights.

The NFL and team owners should absolutely come together and suspend and fine these players. They can support their causes on social media and on their own time.

Most of what I understood about their "protest" was it has it roots in b.s. issues basically the arguing over criminals and morons who have had bad dealings with authority as a result of being criminals and morons and these SJWs are the voice for the retarded .

I haven't watch more than 10 minutes of a game in over 10 years.

I wasn't ever a big fan of the NFL to begin with and after this crap I never will be.

Back