• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Fender Flares

I talked to a CHP friend of mine earlier, basically he said "so long as no tread is past the fenderline". UNFORTUNATELY, I did a cut 'n fold, which exposes a lot more tire. because of this, I need flaps instead of just flares. what IS nice, is that he said you only need to worry about the "drive wheels" aka the rear wheels, in our case. Very sweet. Also, I get my ticket signed off for freeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Frame and Floor Height

24008.5. (a) No person shall operate any motor vehicle with a frame height or body floor height greater than specified in subdivisions (b) and (c).
(b) The maximum frame height is as follows:

[This table lists the maximum frame height for various types of vehicles.] * Vehicle Type Frame Height
(1) Passenger vehicles, except housecars 23 inches
(2) All other motor vehicles, including housecars, as follows:
Up to 4,500 pounds GVWR 27 inches
Damn, i'm screwed on this one!

That would only be a small portion of the population, most have less than that :D

Yeah, but that small portion pays most of the tax revenue Ca gets ;)

l drove around in a prerunned out ranger for a year never pulled over then in a built yota crawler on 37s and a beat to hell cop magnent body for like 3 months and my xj now only time i got pulled over was for my xj not having a plate light which he let me go no ticket and that was like 4 days ago

Back