• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NJ Pines

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Two friends of mine and myself (as well as a few ride alongs - g/f's mainly) just decided to hit up the Pines on 2/3 since Jon was on Leave. Here's the photos:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=942999

The ice was bad. There was a lot of water. We basically just did some trail riding and a hill climb, went to Batsto Village, and other randomness. Nothing real special.

We need to get a run together once the weather warms. Thankfully we had a decent 55* day.

Cool, I'm surprised everything wasn't washed out with the weather in that area lately. My xj is just sitting down the road in Hammonton.

Why not stay to the holes already established? Its not like there is a shortage, especially the area you were in.

Am I correct in saying you were the XJs pushing one another down Caranza?

Last edited:
if it was by a school and i was under the hood of the red one then yes. we did dtay on the established holes just hadda check em out first nobody wanted to drown that day.

gsvt: Yah it really wasn't that bad at all. We figured everything would be flooded out, but it wasn't.

Beetle: As Jon said, we didn't do anything abnormal. We followed a bunch of trails on the GPS and went through the usual area's by the 1/4 mile and what not.

Tom decided to attempt to push my XJ, so I put it in 4 low and sat there. I then got out to walk over to Jon's Jeep and Tom began pushing my Jeep with my g/f in the pass seat.... scared her/me.... but all is well.

GhostDakota said:
gsvt: Yah it really wasn't that bad at all. We figured everything would be flooded out, but it wasn't.

Beetle: As Jon said, we didn't do anything abnormal. We followed a bunch of trails on the GPS and went through the usual area's by the 1/4 mile and what not.

Tom decided to attempt to push my XJ, so I put it in 4 low and sat there. I then got out to walk over to Jon's Jeep and Tom began pushing my Jeep with my g/f in the pass seat.... scared her/me.... but all is well.

I was referring to this picture:
250598197_YAwNg-L.jpg

But it doesnt matter, everyone tears up new spots up there I guess.
If you have mechanical trouble next time, hit me up if you want, live off caranza.

that was already tore up from someone else i figured it was easier than getin stuck in the sloppy deep stuff next to it

Yah like Jon said, it's a "trail". I used that route a few times over the last 3 or so years. Shoot me a PM with your real name and your cell if ya want. If we go on a whim again next time, we'll give you a shout as well.

GhostDakota said:
Yah like Jon said, it's a "trail". I used that route a few times over the last 3 or so years. Shoot me a PM with your real name and your cell if ya want. If we go on a whim again next time, we'll give you a shout as well.

I know the area well, Its just sucks cause the park police see use locals around a lot more then others, like at wawa, etc.... so just want to keep on good terms.
If you guys run into mechanical issues again, give me a call.

Back