• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

nj mud racing/mudbog with street class

Mudboy

NAXJA Forum User
On October 2nd 2011 at 1:00pm I will be holding an event at New Egypt Speedway in Central New Jersey. It is a Hill and Hole style track and the object is to get down the track either the fastest or the furthest. The track is 200 feet long and starts with 12" of new jerseys finest clay mud, you will hit your first hill and drop into the second hole which is 24" deep, then to the next hill and into the final mudhole which is about 30 Inches deep. The big motor trucks are usually catching some pretty serious air off of the hills and the smaller trucks are working to get up and over them. I will have my timing system there accurate down to the thousandth of a second. To come watch it's $15, to run in class one (street class) it's only going to be $5, for all of the the other classes it's between $25 and $35 to run. all classes will pay back 100% of the entry fees. Class 1 will only pay 1st place the rest of the classes are usually 1st-3rd. So if there are 20 trucks in class 1 someone is going home with $100. For further rules, class identification and times please check www.mudinthepines.com and http://newegyptspeedway.net
for those of you who have been around for a while, yall know I have been putting these events together for a while now. This is the one and only event of this year, it is also a feeler to see if we are going to try to put together a 2012 season with a points sedries and sponsorship and bigger prize money. I cannot describe in words the amount of appreciation I will have for you if you come to watch or run and spread the words out to your freinds. If this is a good turnout we will attempt for next season. Please contact me with any questions, comment or suggestions. [email protected]
Thanks,
Dave

Back