• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nitto Mud Grapplers

The lift is a Rough Country 4.5" but, I added some spacers and extended shakles. I also replaced the shocks with some Rancho RS9000's. So much better with the new shocks.

He's a couple recent pics.
BranwellwithKids121.jpg

BranwellwithKids422.jpg

What do ya think?>

Last edited:
big baller!

This is my first Offroad ride so all I can really talk about are these tires. I had some used BF KM1's but, they were only on for a couple months and never got any real use. They seem to do very well in the mud. That's what I have mostly around the house and what they get used for mostly. The couple times I have been on some real trails they work very good. The side lugs bite in well when you have a deep rut that you can only out the sidewall on. My only complait is that they are LOUD!! Hard to talk on the phone without people asking what that noise is. Scares old ladies in the neighborrhood, draws attention both, good and bad from everyone. This is not my DD so it's not that big of a deal.

I ran them at 12 psi on the trails in the pictures. Do you think I could go lower?

The tie rod is the ZJ V8 tie rod with a Goforit flip on the drivers side. I want to raise my sway bar mounts so I can flip the other side.

Gears are 4.88's with a Spartan locker in the front. The rear is still open. After this last trip it makes me want to go ahead and put a locker in the rear also.

BranwellwithKids289.jpg

Last edited:
Judging by the pictures, I don't think going any lower on psi would be ideal. It looks really good with the fender flares.

Do you have any issues with rubbing? Are those rims 5 on 4.5 or 5 on 5 with spacers?

Looks real good. :cheers:

Judging by the pictures, I don't think going any lower on psi would be ideal. It looks really good with the fender flares.

Do you have any issues with rubbing? Are those rims 5 on 4.5 or 5 on 5 with spacers?

I've got a little rubbing in the drivers side lower control arm and at the top of the spring mount. I didn't have that same issue on the passenger side so I guess I need to move the axle over just a touch.

I did lots pf bumpstop work with 4 hocky pucks in front and something similar in back. I could probably take one out of both the front and back and get a little more stuff out of each end.

Yes, I had to run spacers. They also convert to the 5x5 lug pattern.

Back