• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New!

vixenwagen

NAXJA Forum User
Hi there all!

I'm Cat, been a Jeep owner since I started driving. I've owned five XJs in total. I'm new to NAXJA but not new to XJ's or wheeling.
I founded Colorado Jeep Girls and that takes a lot of my time, but I'm always looking to find new places and people to adventure with!
I'm super excited to be here!

Currently own two 2001 XJ's.

iev2j4A.png

Q9jSBpS.png

Welcome! Sick XJ's!

How'd you hear about us?

Welcome. Nice to see women participating. Hope to meet you on the trail or at one of our Meet & Greets.

Where was that first picture taken?

Welcome! Sick XJ's!

How'd you hear about us?

I've known about NAXJA forever... I use Google often to fix my buckets haha... So i see lots of forum stuff.

I used to be in large car clubs and get put off by it but I figured I'd give it a shot here since I'm so heavily involved in the Jeep community already.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome. Nice to see women participating. Hope to meet you on the trail or at one of our Meet & Greets.

Where was that first picture taken?

That pic was coming down Webster pass heading toward Red Cone. I'm not good with heights so you can imagine how that went haha. I did it though!!

I'd love to come to some meet and greets and hit some trails with y'all!

Don't worry, the lack of participation from this group will keep from being overwhelmed. You might barely get whelmed at all.

Hey Cat, welcome to the Chapter! As Fred posted above we have a trail cleanup run at the end of the month. Also have a run on Spring Creek the following day. Would love for you to come out for one or both.

Hi! Thank you!
How is the trail you're cleaning up? The Jeep I'd be in has 3.5" lift on long arms, tires equate to like a 32", winched. I know I won't be able to do Spring Creek in my Jeep yet... Maybe I could try it but I'm not comfortable with that until I get longer brake lines.

still heart ya. wanna hit a trail this weekend?

Planning to possibly head up Democrat Mountain (like I do all the time since it's close and gorgeous)... But that is all dependent on my Jeep being complete.
I don't know if you saw on FB, but I had a imitation SYE failure and my driveshaft flew off my Jeep on I70. So getting all the new stuff installed hopefully tomorrow. I might be down to go somewhere closer to you if everything is squared away on the XJ.

Ohhhhh you're friends with floooooorrressssssssss. Hmmmmm. There may be some hazing in order. Background check at the bare minimum. ..!..:D..!..

Back