• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new years at WITC!

Wheelin’ In The Country’s
9th Annual New Year’s Event
December 30th, 2009 thru January 2nd, 2010

Karaoke Raffle Drawing
Friday Night Friday @ 4pm

**Admission Prices**
(Prices are Per Person)

$40.00 for 4 day pass (Wed thru Sat)
$30.00 for 3 day pass (Thurs thru Sat)
$20.00 for 2 day pass (Fri thru Sat)
$15.00 for 1 day pass (Saturday Only)
PARK WILL BE CLOSED ON SUNDAY
Shop will be CLOSED on Friday

**Admission prices are determined by the day that you ARRIVE, not how long you intend to stay**

Anyone under 18 years old must have parent present at sign-in or must present a completed Liability Release Form. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Children 10 years old and under are admitted FREE if they are NOT DRIVING a vehicle, 4-wheeler or dirt bike.

Helmets are required at sign in for all 4-wheeler & motorbike riders!!
NO Glass Bottles Allowed!!
Bring your own firewood

4350 Anderson Creek Road, Summertown, TN 38483....931-964-3417

They dont give a price for just Friday.

Looks like we might get to see some snow also... Good times to bring in a New Year!

If all goes well tomorrow I'll be making the trip friday morning. I talked to postal. So far so good for him too. A buddy of mine will be taking his tj on 33s as well. Last time I went out with postal we met at the embassy suites. Would this be a good spot to meet up?

Last time I went out with postal we met at the embassy suites. Would this be a good spot to meet up?[/QUOTE]

Lets do it, Im good to go so what time do you guys want to meet?
I say 8:00 AM

Just wanted to see who all is meeting at the embassy sweets in murfreesboro.
We will be there at 8am and I guess wait till around 8:30 to head out.

6159955044 kevin gimme a shout if you wanna meet or just be there at 8.

Back