• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Vendor Intro!!.....And Most of You Already know me

GrindToolAbrasives

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Naxja Members, my Name is Tom Colthurst and my website is www.GrindToolAbrasives.com. Many of you already know me because I used to be the Head of Operations at Roark Supply. I built their website, customer base, product line, and entire online advertising structure.

At the end of 2013, they backed out of supporting KOH, Offroad Expo, Sand Sports Show, and many vendor forums. It was a huge blow to me and I new it would devastate business. Being an offroader since i was 6yrs old, I refused to stop supporting my passion and the wheeling community. So i switched gears, and started my new company. It was a life changing decision but the writing was on the wall.....my reputation was at stake and I needed to move on.

Since then, we have been extremely busy. We have all the trade shows back on schedule, vendor forums, website, and a small warehouse in Costa Mesa, CA. We are shipping orders everyday.

So now I am asking for your support. If you need anything or have any questions you can contact me anytime. All my info is below.

Good to be back!

Very nice. And Welcome! (back?) Haha.

Back