• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New variance on old scam

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you who are familiar with the 'nigerian' scam here's a variant of it. For those of you not go dejanews it....

Hello!

We are looking for business-partners in world for cooperation in money exchange.
Our company is the leader in online money-exchange on the Russian market.
Nowadays Russian web-sponsors, as well as web-sponsors all over the world,
feel the deficit in online-money (such as E-gold).

We are looking for partners with bank accounts in diffrent countries
for quick money-exchange from sponsor.s account in E-gold.

In order to become our partner you need: corporate or personal banking account,
ability to expand your bank account in short period of time (or use Western Union money transfer).
Money transfer scheme: we make an bank money transfer (ASN, WIRE), so that money will
be available to you in several minutes.

After that you have to expand the E-gold account or make a Western
Union transfer.

You get 10% from all transactions, plus we pay all your expenses.
(Your income per day start from 200$ - 800$)

Please fill simple form, and provide some information about you
and we will contact with your soon.

http://robo-trade.info/index.php

Thank you.

Translation:

Please just send us your bank account number, then sit back in the comfort of your home and await the arrival of your next bank statement, showing a zero balance.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I hate the people that do this scam with such a passion. For those new to the nigerian scam (a.k.a. the 419 scam) you should know that there are endless forms of it. I'm a victim of the internet car sale form of this scam. There are others such as real estate, insurance, sale of pretty much anything and the list goes on and on. This scam sucks because the people responsible for this are on the other side of the world and the posibility of catching them is slim to none. It's sad to have people like this taking of advantage of innocent hard working people like you and me. Bottom line, these people suck !!!!!!!!!!Anyway I just wanted to add my 2 cents to this.

There was a time when I had a pair of Cherokee Leather Seats an I got one of our Nigerian buddies interested in them. He claimed he had a client in the US that owed him money and he was gonna pay me for the seats. Anyway I ended up getting a cashiers check for 26 hundred dollars. Faker than all get out, but its cool to look at. Im familiar with the stories and the names, this guys name was fred james ive also had one from a jones williams. Fantastic names they have.

Eagle said:
Translation:

Please just send us your bank account number, then sit back in the comfort of your home and await the arrival of your next bank statement, showing a zero balance.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Or possibly even an overdraft..

This is what I got from user: Darlington today via my pm (that's 1.125 M for me for just helping this guy out. :laugh3: :

Assylum Camp
Abidjan- Cote d' Ivoire
EMAIL([email protected])

PLS SAVE ME OUT

Dearest One,

Greetings in the name of God.

I read your profile and prayed before contacting you on my desperate search for a Reliable person/company for partnership investments overseas.

By introduction, I am JOSEPH LARRY a Sierra Leonian and son of late DR. LARRY KABILLA.

Before the death of my father he disclosed to me about the total sum of $7.5 million US dollars(SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) he deposited under a suspense account with a bank in Abidjan Cote d Ivoire.

This fund represent the huge Sales of Gold and Diamond he diverted while in office as the director general for Gold and Diamond Mining Co-Operation in Sierra Leone .

For security reason according to my late father, he made an agreement with the bank that his partner/ beneficiary will come forward to submit his banking details for onward transfer of the fund to his account.DR LARRY KABILLA.my late father advice me in case if he died that I should look for a foreigner who will stand as the beneficiary of the fund so that the fund will be transferred to his/her account for partnership investment.

Right now, I am in Abidjan Ivory Coast, and I will like to transfer this fund to a trustworthy account. Mean while, I am writing to know if you can stand as the beneficiary of the fund and to also provide to me your banking details so that I will submitit to the bank for transfer of the fund for partnership investment you will introduce in your country.

Note/ after the transfer is made to your account, you will then withdraw some money and send to me in order for me and to secure the necessary documents to enable me come over to meet you for the investment.

On confirmation of your interest .I will like us to agree on this condition.
15% of the total amount will be for you for your help in transfering this money, while 5% will be set aside for any expenses that might arise during the transfer.

Indicate your interest as soon as you receive this mail,write me through my private box ( [email protected]) or you can call me immediately for more clarification phone number 00225 0575 0845 I await to hearing from you.
Thanks and Remain bless,
Yours sincerely,
JOSEPH LARRY

CollinM said:
There was a time when I had a pair of Cherokee Leather Seats an I got one of our Nigerian buddies interested in them. He claimed he had a client in the US that owed him money and he was gonna pay me for the seats. Anyway I ended up getting a cashiers check for 26 hundred dollars. Faker than all get out, but its cool to look at. Im familiar with the stories and the names, this guys name was fred james ive also had one from a jones williams. Fantastic names they have.

oooohh, I wanna see. Take some pics or scan them in please

I don't know what is up but I'm averaging like 4 of those things a day!!

I love how they use some web based mail like Yahoo!!! Nothing tips it off better!

Wow, I never get awesome offers like that, maybe I should just contact them so I can expand my bank account and be much bless.:gag:

Most of these I've seen have such pitiful grammer (SP?) and spelling (I should talk) that it reeks of rip off.hasta

Back