• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to naxja

Bigbadduck

NAXJA Forum User
Just want to say hi and introduce myself. My name pat mcdonald aka bigbadduck, I live in Reno Nevada and I have 88 pioneer XJ. I am running renix 4.0 d30 with spartan locker and a d44 with true trac with 4:56 gears. I have 3.5 skyjacker lift with 31" tires. Look forward to chatting with you guys.

Welcome man. Nice to have someone else here not on 37's:)

Welcome

nice to meet you bigbadduck! whats your real name though or can we just call ya Duck?
and skipper I only run 36s...

x5 for 33s :p
and welcome duck!!

Welcome, I am one of the guys on 37's. :dunno:

Welcome, I am one of the guys on 37's. :dunno:

See, I knew someone was on 37's :spin3: Thanks Jose for helping me out!

Just saying 31's are in an minority here...not that there is anything wrong with that :)

Welcome to the best place on the web for XJ info and to a great group to wheel with Duck. :yelclap:

See, I knew someone was on 37's :spin3: Thanks Jose for helping me out!

Just saying 31's are in an minority here...not that there is anything wrong with that :)

Welcome to the best place on the web for XJ info and to a great group to wheel with Duck. :yelclap:

Not at all. We all had to start somewhere. I was on 31's at some point in time.

Yep I started on 31's then 32's,33's,35's now 37's...............I think i need counseling :) welcome to the sickness Duck !!!

Back