• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to NAXJA, newish to XJ, SoCal lifer *an intro*

Jay Sco

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, searched and didn't find the noob section so I figured this would be a decent spot to drop in first.
Name's Jason, got my first Jeep (XJ of course) just a few months ago and immediately went to work on it. Still working on it (aren't we all) but it coming along, slowly.
When I got Jeep

Pretty much how Jeep sits today

Anywho...once I get a minute to wrench on a few items I'll be making the rounds to some local spots (Cleghorn, anyone?). That's about it, I'm not writing my biography here.:wave:

Welcome!

Thanks all! I'd love to make it to an AAT day, some fresh air would do me good. It might be a while though, I've worked myself into quite a schedule...at least till Jan.
Right now I'm a full time + worker bee (~50hr weeks), 3 kids in school with homework and projects, and I'm back in school myself with 3 courses this semester. I'm NOT taking 3 courses in one semester again!!
To put it in perspective...I bought new radiator hoses for the XJ about a month ago, they are still on my workbench.

welcome to the best chapter on NAXJA, and thanks for joining up with the club so soon! :wave1:

I'm in the LA area pretty much at the 91/110 freeway split. if you every need a driveway to work in shoot me a message.

Back