• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New tires= upset wife. Why?

Snake Pliskin (Okie Terry)?
I heard you was dead.

Glad to know; news of your demise has been exaggerated.:cheers:

This thread has many lessons to be learned.
One of which is that beez and Scott were right all along.
There really are happy endings in life.
Christ, I can't believe I read through all that again....

Mmmm, happy endings....

WTF?

I says his computer gots haX0red and had the password still saved for this account.

Snake Pliskin (Okie Terry)?
I heard you was dead.

Glad to know; news of your demise has been exaggerated.:cheers:
I think we oughta take over his living room again.

Wow.

There is a lot of win in this one.

1. People are actually comparing ASVAB scores in this thread.
2. I thought Lar was sweet and innocent.
3. Who is this Paula chick? Do I know her? Did she get old and fat?

My personal favorite:

This goes for Okie Terry too, only, he can either put up with it or hit the road. Apparently, he'll put up with it. :kissyou:

Apparently not bitch. :cool:

Dreams_And_Goals.jpg

Haha, bringing this one back....its a classic! :roflmao:

Roadtrip indeed!!! Bitches betta show up with the homebrew or don't show up at all!!!
I'll be at winterfest, will you?
Beez if you can find pics post them. I deleted all of mine. They were clogging up my hard drive.
Josh she was dead wrong. I feel so much happiness everyday now. The sun is brighter, air smells better, and water is sweet.
My advice to someone wanting to get married: DONT DO IT!

Your wife simply reacted to buyer's remorse. My wife stopped smiling right after we got married. Same thing.

Edit: I just realized I responded to the first post without reading the previous 43 pages of this thread.

reading through this made me laugh

boy have the times changed, you guys were trying to make the highest post thread and acheved it (back then)on a page in the 20's or 30's. the MWC has a 50 page long thread about bacon...

Roadtrip indeed!!! Bitches betta show up with the homebrew or don't show up at all!!!
I'll be at winterfest, will you?
Beez if you can find pics post them. I deleted all of mine. They were clogging up my hard drive.
Josh she was dead wrong. I feel so much happiness everyday now. The sun is brighter, air smells better, and water is sweet.
My advice to someone wanting to get married: DONT DO IT!
It was a hell of a roadtrip and now I'm not even sure if I met this guy.

Most likely!

Back