• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Ridigco rear bumper Pics

Hey Brent, does your Rigid bumper have a curve around the ends? Mine is squared off, but it is not the winch version. Did they change recently or am I just seeing things? I ordered mine in late November.

PapaPump said:
Hey Brent, does your Rigid bumper have a curve around the ends? Mine is squared off, but it is not the winch version. Did they change recently or am I just seeing things? I ordered mine in late November.

Naw, it doesn't have a curve...definitely looks like it in the picture though! Here's a better one from when I first got it...

IMG_3537.jpg

Oh yeah it is the same, but because the bumper sticks out further, the angle between the front and the sides is less sharp so it looked rounded on the head on shot. I was just being confused heheh.

BTT...
Been thrown around here before...
but I still would pay what/whomever to build a rear bumper like this guy... along with all the standard ( 2", wrap around quarter, shackle mounts., etc)

http://www.xjworld.4wdriver.com/tirecarrier/tc.html

I hope it works and will add it to the other thread hanging around here in case someone needs an idea. If the link doesn't work its the drop down tire carrier that has made it's way around these boards before. Any manufacture want to try and accommadate the masses? I'd think guys that wheel would love this option.... Do you guys that are in the know think it's even a feasable option? or too much labor/expense for the guys giving us a great, reasonably priced product already (detours, Rigid, etc)????

HEP111 said:
BTT...
Been thrown around here before...
but I still would pay what/whomever to build a rear bumper like this guy... along with all the standard ( 2", wrap around quarter, shackle mounts., etc)

http://www.xjworld.4wdriver.com/tirecarrier/tc.html

I hope it works and will add it to the other thread hanging around here in case someone needs an idea. If the link doesn't work its the drop down tire carrier that has made it's way around these boards before. Any manufacture want to try and accommadate the masses? I'd think guys that wheel would love this option.... Do you guys that are in the know think it's even a feasable option? or too much labor/expense for the guys giving us a great, reasonably priced product already (detours, Rigid, etc)????
i agree i would be intrested in something like this...i like the idea that it is also offset

red_01_xj said:
i agree i would be intrested in something like this...i like the idea that it is also offset
I missed this thread 5 months ago, but thanks for the compliments :wave:

Back