• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New puppies for the twins!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
We picked up a couple puppies for the boys this past weekend. Meet Scooter and Marine. We think they are a lab retiver mix. Enjoy!

puppy004.jpg

Ben with his puppy Scooter.
puppy002.jpg

Glenn with his puppy Marine!
puppy003.jpg

Good looking dogs. You gonna teach 'em to drive the XJ?

Good looking dogs. You gonna teach 'em to drive the XJ?
Glenn and Ben or the puppies? Glenn and Ben have already driven the green xj on the farm. TY they seem to be smart too.

Very nice puppies. If they are lab/retriever they should be fairly easy to train.

Congrats for you and the boys! Their ears look like they have some setter in them. How old are they?

Congrats for you and the boys! Their ears look like they have some setter in them. How old are they?

3 months. I will probably have them with us this weekend if you happen to come to URE for the flog. They are quite active! The pillow in the picture is already toast! LOL!

3 months. I will probably have them with us this weekend if you happen to come to URE for the flog. They are quite active! The pillow in the picture is already toast! LOL!

Wow they are going to get huge! If the pillow is the worst thing they get, you're lucky. I have two 5 m/o Jack Russell/Heeler girls who demolished a textbook the other day. It's unlikely, but If i can get myself off work Sat. we will have a 4-pup throwdown.

2983747794_5f33de296b.jpg

Well we will be there Friday night for a night run and Saturday too. I will head out Sunday. SO even if you have to work Saturday if its early you could come and meet some of the members that are there.

At work!
puppy010.jpg

Back