• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Product! Get your SoCal PINT GLASSES here!

Re: Re: New Product! Get your SoCal PINT GLASSES here!

I havent had them this long. And I doubt tue I will have them either. Life is busy.. I will order and put "pick up from karstic"

Bought a 4 pack.

Please get them for me karstic, and I will get them from you next week or so..

Thanks

Will do

I'm calling one of them since I have the entire box of them at my house. I'll pay you in person on Tues if that's cool Karstic.

Can do an I'll have the mirror with me.

my product is working as advertised :cheers:

IMG_20130831_183452_zps0f1a56cc.jpg

Wow, the containers are even color coordinated, Grimm!! Nicely done!

I have 12 glasses available here in Fullerton.

Robert, Travis and Cal I have you glasses ready for pickup.

I have 12 glasses available here in Fullerton.

Robert, Travis and Cal I have you glasses ready for pickup.

Stephan, can I steal the 12 you have?

I know of 8 that are sold down here (4 for OceanJet, 2 ea for MarkW & DanWho) that want me to deliver, and I'm buying two also, as soon as I get around to it...

You may stand a better chance of crossing paths with Geoff (OMG Torrance is way over there!!), and I'll be in Costa Mesa @ MJR's on Saturday morning. Maybe we can meet at a Wells Fargo?

I do not see the glasses in the naxja store anymore?

They were sold out according to the store. I just added seven more out of the stock we have on hand.

Be advised this first batch may sell out. I will need to audit recent purchases tomorrow night or this weekend to true up the stock.

They were sold out according to the store. I just added seven more out of the stock we have on hand.

Be advised this first batch may sell out. I will need to audit recent purchases tomorrow night or this weekend to true up the stock.

Geoff, if you need to, you can sell two of my glasses to someone, as long as they get replaced when the next batch is ordered and received. I just need two in Sept, won't need the other two until Goatfest to take them up to PSR. But, you still have to honor the continual free refill of Ommegang policy you promised on the first set.

David Bricker / SYR

That shouldn't be necessary, thanks though. If we get down to the last two we'll just go dark for a bit and get another batch in.

And yes, I promise you that you can fill your glasses up with as much Ommegang as you can get out of your root cellar.

There was 3 left after i ordered 2 last night... The store should tell you how many left in stock...

We are low on stock but may not be as low as the store shows. I need to audit recent sales to see where we're at. I intend to do this at some point this weekend.

Don't worry though, keep watching this thread as if we sell out we will resupply.

Back