• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Parts..

89_JeepXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Man I love getting free stuff but I can't tell what some stuff is!
Any help would be great,
Thanks
Steve

108_0544.jpg

All worthless, I can dispose of it for you if need be...

:jester:

If I had to guess, looks like:
Adjustable Trac Bar
Heavy Duty Frame Mount for said bar
LCA bushings with sleeves (guessing)
Leaf Spring Shackles, can't tell if lifted or not
Not sure about the 2 plates...

haha Thanks, yeah a local guy gave me these and headlights for now and in a couple of days hes throwing me brand new rims and new wheels!
I really dont mind cause if anything breaks im going to straight this pile first.

Im keepin' everything, I might sell those tires. The reason he gave these to me is I guess mine bents. plus I have that Death Wobble too! do you think this could solve that problem?

I'm pretty sure those items are RE heavy duty track bar and bracket, (I believe( extended shackles, sway bar relocation brackets on the right, those big circular things appear to be bump stops for the coil bucket, and then that bag appears to be the sleaves and grease zerks for the shackles.

Begster said:
I'm pretty sure those items are RE heavy duty track bar and bracket, (I believe( extended shackles, sway bar relocation brackets on the right, those big circular things appear to be bump stops for the coil bucket, and then that bag appears to be the sleaves and grease zerks for the shackles.

bingo...

89_JeepXJ said:
Im keepin' everything, I might sell those tires. The reason he gave these to me is I guess mine bents. plus I have that Death Wobble too! do you think this could solve that problem?

i was thinkin maybe you could take your teeth out or something along those lines.. free stuff is seldom really free.

sidriptide said:
i was thinkin maybe you could take your teeth out or something along those lines.. free stuff is seldom really free.

haha sorry about now that I actually read what I said..
But yeah I have Death Wobble! will replacing that bar help with the wobble? or is thier anything that I should also get...

givin ya a heads up, ya never know what ur wobble could be. i had it bought:
2 wheel bearring
4 ball joints
4 adjustable control arms
steering conversion to knuckle to knuckle
RE HD tracbar and bracket (same one u have)
and i still have the damn wobble >.< however on my last jeep it was only the trac bar that needed to be replaced so who knows

but nice stuff you aquired tho, that trac bar and bracket aint cheap

89_JeepXJ said:
can anyone tell me what the big metal box thing is on the left?
or is that the relocating bracket for the track bar?
not so much a 'relocating' bracket as a 'heavy-duty' upgraded bracket, although it does relocate the frame end of the tb somewhat.

Back