• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New NAXJA logo..

Rural-Assault

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone. I'm not new to xj's or the forum I just never registered. I've just been lurking for several years. Love the site and it's VERY helpful!

Anyways, no offense to the founders or designer but I got bored in my computer class and designed some new logos for NAXJA. Keep in Mind I created these in MS paint and MS word(old school) So they aren't great. I stuck to the current colors and format. Just switched it up a bit with some new fonts. Take a look...

Lol some of them look cool.

Not a bad effort. Kudos.

When you join the club, would be great to see you work on more examples and contribute as you can.

nice work dude. now go red lol

They were red but the color looks alot darker in the post for some reason. It would be easy to change them to a brighter red though. Thanks to all who liked.

Ha, they were not talking about the logos, they were talking about you. "Going red" means being a paying member of this club.

Notice how there are names in this thread who are in red, and yours is in black?

Oh, am i not allowed to post my ideas if i'm not a paying member? I'm not trying to change the logo, just piddling around in my web graphics class. Sorry to offend anyone :doh:

you're allowed to, people are just giving you a hard time over it :p As long as you don't do anything that, say, MaxxXJ does, you should get along just fine...

Oh, am i not allowed to post my ideas if i'm not a paying member? I'm not trying to change the logo, just piddling around in my web graphics class. Sorry to offend anyone :doh:

No, you are allowed to post your ideas, just saying that your ideas to change the logo of this club (its a club first, which happens to have a message board), will be listened to more if you were in fact a member of that club.

Illustrator in less than a minute. Illustrator > MS Paint

3904386538_f0bd63b01a.jpg

Honestly though there is nothing wrong with the current logo. It's simple. An elaborate design unless desired by the majority is excessive.

Back