• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New motor, wheels and tires

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
So decided to go with 1.5 motor for this build, the amount of horse power it gets depends on how much coffee and energy drinks you put in her tank in the morning before you go out.
today004-1.jpg

Only problem was when I went to start it up I kept hearing this loud whining that I just couldn't get to go away so had to take it back out and go back to the plan of getting a 4.0.

Still have to say it was a good day though. Got our 15 year old girl out there doing some things to the jeep with me. Got to teach her how to mount a tire on a wheel without taking it to Tire Factory, Firestone or any place like that.
today003-2.jpg

today002-2.jpg

So have to say though we are happy with the new/used wheels and tires we got and they look pretty good on the jeep. Will have better pic tomorrow when can get the rig out of the garage.
today005.jpg

Didn't think that the 235's were that small till got to see the 33's on there and then put the 235's next to it.
today006.jpg

All and all was a long hard day of play/work with the jeep, such a hard one even the dog needed a drink today.
today001-2.jpg

If ya don't want that old motor any moe id be happy to take it off your hands

Lol only if I don't have to pay you child support, she is at that age where she is costing a lot to cloth. Oh who am I kidding she has always cost a lot just getting more now lol

Lol open mouth insert foot

Got our 15 year old girl out there doing some things to the jeep with me

f ya don't want that old motor any moe id be happy to take it off your hands

:twak::twak::hang:

Ben,

Its a good thing BigDog has a good sense of humor, that could have easily gone extremely bad:anon:

lol This is true there are a few others out there that would have took that the wrong way and flew off the handle about it lol

ya i was on phone and didnt read every thing. sorry bout that

It's all good man I didn't think anything about it no worries over here.

Back