• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motod6

NAXJA Forum User
Hello All
New member here. My name is Dave and I'm in Yorba Linda.

The cup holder on my dirt bike did not work out well so I decided to build an XJ around one. HA. Picked up a 95 country a couple months ago and have been using this form for help with my build everyday since . Honestly I think NAXJA has cut my tool throwing down by 75%.

Need to get a better cup holder. I didn't want to have to tell you this, but the xj will never compare with a bike.

Welcome aboard anyway!
:cheers:

Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member so quickly to help support the club.

I, too, have a '95, kind of. Everything is original, except the engine, trans, t-case, axles, suspension, seats, carpet, and a bunch more.

David Bricker / SYR

Welcome, you look great in red!

I am located in Yorba Linda as well and once my son is a little older (born 03 Jan 2016) I will be hosting some more wrenching parties.

Trying to stop here and not upgrade parts until they break. Trying is the key word. Have a dirtbound front bumper coming. At least I think I do. I was told it's shipping in "1-2 days" almost 3 weeks ago.

You're over by PeterJFord.

I'm up in Carbon Canyon, a bunch of others scattered between us.

Thanks for goin Red and supporting a very active group.
Big Bear would be a good opportunity to introduce yourself and meet our group.

Trying to stop here and not upgrade parts until they break. Trying is the key word.
Uh-huh...Let us know how that works out.

Back