• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member in pendleton, oregon

cameron770

NAXJA Forum User
Heres my xj wagoneer its stock for now if I ever am not broke I will mod it.. Right now I just need to replace my tires since I keep picking up on nails.. but it will wait :)

It's rattlecan cause I got bored and got tired of the faded grey. There is no rust anywhere. I replaced the seats with black leathers
IMG_20120606_154003.jpg

How it use to look
20120308160640.jpg

Seats/and went through a black stage
IMG_20120419_171550.jpg

Welcome and I now how it is being low on funding. I 2 run a stocker.

here is me out with the big boys and girls(think i saw one or two out there) in my stocker.
IMG_4694.jpg

as far as the wood-grain its up to you and if you like it. it dose give it a one of a kind look. where do you go wheeling? TSF is a good place for stockers to heavy modded. I would suggest getting a cheep lift kit.. (you can find used on CL or here.. ask around, put up a posting on what you need and what you have to get them. you may be surprised on what turns up.

as far as tires.. there is a few tire shops by me that have good used tires. i got one with almost new tread and jeep rim mounted and balanced for 60. (235) and changed out the spare for a newer one(lots of tread but has a few plugs) for 40. mount and balanced. I have seen some lager tires (32-33inch) with and without rims for 200-500 for 4.. (me i been buying one a month) I live in SE Portland. just an FYI

O and one thing we both need are tow points front and back. there are a lot of arias in TSF I can not go because i don't have hook points. (if i cant make it its to dangerous to back down) but the TSF is nice there are almost always a drive around on a road..

Do not paint the wood grain! Nothing like a woody wagon. I personally would love to get my hands on a nice woody wagon for my next diesel powered daily driver project.

so far I haven't really found anywhere to go wheeling. I'm new to 4x4 and im new to Pendleton.... I have played around in some mud/sand out by hatrock state park but other then that nothing really.. It has some tired suspension that will eventually get lifted and replaced but yeah.. takes money I dont have lol.

Nice lookin woody!!! Welcome to the NWC TSF is fun. I would focus on tow points before a lift. I would personally keep an eye on craigslist and on here in the classifieds and collect parts and before you know it you will have everything you need. 31's would be a great starting point because you can just do a budget boost. Then you can skip buying another set of stock tires.

Back