• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Member from Everett, WA

poppyseed

NAXJA Forum User
Just joined the XJ crowd today :) 2000 Cherokee (duh) with what looks like 3 inch rough country? lift on it, and some bfg mud terrains. 90k miles drives like dream, and no 0331 crack...yet:sure: Anyways I'm good friends with Member "Shorty" on here, and would like to get into some fire road explorations in my area so hit me up.

Rusty

Exterior.jpg

I wouldn't exactly call telling people that you know me is name dropping-- more like status dropping. The more people know you're a friend of mine, the lower your status will be:anon:

So i finally had a chance to look at me "wheels" closer today as i have been working from sun up to sun down pretty much since i bought the jeep, and as it turns out they were chrome hub caps:moon: So naturally off they came :)
tbburg knowing this if you still want them let me know.

Snohomish1.jpg

Snohomish-1.jpg

Welcome to Naxja. You are in WA so that puts you in the Northwest Chapter. As am I. You should pop into our chapter forum and introduce yourself to everyone. I'm sure they would all like to meet you.

See ya around. :D

Back