• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Job

NorCalChris

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone. I just wanted to share with my friends and second family some great news. As of today I have accepted a new job, I will be the Equipment Manager for a vineyard managment company near Paso Robles, Ca. Those of you who have known me for last few years know I've been bouncing around the state since 2008. Finishing school at UTI in Sacramento, working for various Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealers and a few independent shops. I finally found my home in the agriculture world in early 2011. I moved to Santa Maria from Salinas to be the mechanic for a large berry growing operation. Here is where I evolved my position from mechanic to equipment manager/mechanic. After a battle with upper management and dealing with politics inside the company I decided to leave. On the 20th I start in Paso Robles. I'm truely excited and have taken all of next week off to enjoy the smaller things in life. See yoou guys at Sierrafest

That's sweet. Politics in the workplace suck. Been there done that. Never looked back....

Congrats Chris, that is totally awesome man. Im stoked for you!

im stoked chris, that is very good news.

That's sweet. Politics in the workplace suck. Been there done that. Never looked back....

Im dealing with this at my current job... If i could id get away lol. But the money is decent, and i love "harassing people" LOL

Chris im always out in that area. My grandparents live in oceano, mom lives in san louis, friends in paso. Hit me up sometime to wheel out there

Send me your contact info man. I'm always down to meet new peoPle and wheel

I have his number if you want it home slice.
So where you going to store all your stuff? Gonna move up there or commute? I'll talk to Ilia's mom more when we get back, if you are still interested.

Congrats Chris, Good luck with the new job & it was good to meet you this weekend.

Thanks guys, I'm sure I'll get free wine here haha. It was nice to meet you too Jose. When I finish my white rig I'll have to find time to come up to Reno and wheel with you guys. It is definitely on the backburner as of now though.

Thanks guys, I'm sure I'll get free wine here haha. It was nice to meet you too Jose. When I finish my white rig I'll have to find time to come up to Reno and wheel with you guys. It is definitely on the backburner as of now though.

definitely hit me up if/when this happens. Last time I wheeled Reno was awesome.

Great to see you have more than a job but a career. Nice to meet and get to know you this weekend. we will have to go out soon again.

Back