• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW GROUP BUY HID $120, 6/18

Yeah man, Ill give you a ring when I get up tommorow, sometime around noon more than likely since I work nights right now. Do you golf by chance? I was thinking about hitting the driving range around 2-3pm. I love the looks I get from the old farts when I pull up in the XJ and chase off the little carts :p

Yeah I got a couple kits off ebay in the past for my old truck that fell apart or didnt work from the get go for around that price. Perhaps my bad luck. But it also feels like you are just trolling this thread when someone is trying to do something nice for the guys out here. I will trust his kit over an ebay one any day since I know his works and is trail tested. Ebay who knows wtf you are getting.

Thanks all for sticking up. Caddyman, can u post a link to the kit you got on ebay. B/9 by all means if it is a better deal, I want some as well. Did the 100 include shipping and a 2yr man warranty?

Here ya go Dennis

MDR 2007 SCHEDULE

NEXT RACE
McKENZIE'S 400
JUNE 23, 2007

LUCERNE VALLEY
OFF BESSEMER MINE ROAD
SOGGY DRY LAKE
RACE STARTS 7:00 AM

TECH, CONTINGENCY,
REGISTRATION IS AT - TBA

4:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Gerr said:
Here ya go Dennis

MDR 2007 SCHEDULE

NEXT RACE
McKENZIE'S 400
JUNE 23, 2007

LUCERNE VALLEY
OFF BESSEMER MINE ROAD
SOGGY DRY LAKE
RACE STARTS 7:00 AM

TECH, CONTINGENCY,
REGISTRATION IS AT - TBA

4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
So are you guys down to go??

So did you get the order in intime tony if so let me know when to come by and pick them up. I drove the jeep to work the other day and on the way home going up the 71 it was like day light much better than the stock junk.

nascar97 said:
So did you get the order in intime tony if so let me know when to come by and pick them up. I drove the jeep to work the other day and on the way home going up the 71 it was like day light much better than the stock junk.
hey Stewart, going to pick them up today..........the guy puoshed his trip back for me.....!! I will let you all know tonight once I have them in hand.

Tony are tou still going to the races tomorrow if so call me when you get back and i will pick up that kit from you.

nascar97 said:
Tony are tou still going to the races tomorrow if so call me when you get back and i will pick up that kit from you.
Hey Stewart...sure am. Give me a call around 2,.......ill be back by then.

Finaly got a chance to install my HID kits from Tony today, which I picked up from him on wednesday. The install was easy (though I did call tony on a couple questions I had since im a moron at times and I wasnt thinking clear in the heat) I still need a better solution for sticking up the balasts, since I didnt have time to make it to the store for double stick tape before i had to get dinner and go to work, but I will take care of that next week, for now I wedged the balasts in pretty tight and they really have no where to go but slide around a tiny bit and they seem pretty beefy. Just dont be stupid like me and wire them into your high beams and not your low beams the first time around :p

-Shawn

MongoXJ said:
Finaly got a chance to install my HID kits from Tony today, which I picked up from him on wednesday. The install was easy (though I did call tony on a couple questions I had since im a moron at times and I wasnt thinking clear in the heat) I still need a better solution for sticking up the balasts, since I didnt have time to make it to the store for double stick tape before i had to get dinner and go to work, but I will take care of that next week, for now I wedged the balasts in pretty tight and they really have no where to go but slide around a tiny bit and they seem pretty beefy. Just dont be stupid like me and wire them into your high beams and not your low beams the first time around :p

-Shawn

Wait till tonight, you are going to love them!!!

I better or im going to leave something smelly in your truck when I convince you to come to calico in november.

HAH! Boy i got flashed more times than a camera at marti gras on the way home with those bad boys! Got them properly focused now, but holy crap these things are awesome! So bright, I didnt think it was possible to see that much road. Thanks for the hook up tony (all my wheeling buddies want some now!)

Just finished the install on my wifes car...wow, what a breeze. I have been putting it off until I had enough time. Turns out it took under an hour from opening the hood to running them for the burn in.

Can't wait for the sun to set!

tony when can we meet up i need my hids for the spots, so i can make my buddys suburban with 8 lights on it look wimpy and gay :D

GrimmJeeper said:
tony when can we meet up i need my hids for the spots, so i can make my buddys suburban with 8 lights on it look wimpy and gay :D
How abt tomorrow morning? If you do not want to drive all the way top ont, I can meet you somewhere dirung the week.

Back