• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Goodies!!!

SOUTHTEXASXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Got my TNT Y-link upgrade friday and took to the powder coater on monday and hopefully be picking it up tomarrow.Then installing it this weekend.
I will snap some pics and post them up.

Soon you will be able to do this...

flex.jpg

and you will feel like a badass.

The y-link makes you a douche?

looks like it to me. but hey i got one. but doesnt make me look like a douche... maybe thats just me.

Smittty9785 said:
looks like it to me. but hey i got one. but doesnt make me look like a douche... maybe thats just me.

Whatever dude. I'll bet you've got a Summer's Eve tattoo.

I'll bet you've got some crap tattooed on your arm that no one can read.

Last edited by a moderator:
He baked them with the bushings in?

I can't believe noone noticed in Dirt's pic. he has the shackle turned up on the drivers side, that gives you like twice the flex compared to the shackle being down. I had a friend that tried that, the shackle fell while he POSED for a pic, the axle sprung back to normal, the jeep flipped and liked to killed him!!! You gotta believe me, shackle flippin is a dangerous buisness, best left to stuntmen, who duct tape theirs into position, then airbrush them back.:bs:

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
going to get it installed this weekend and get your parts out first of the week

:woohoo: Awesome man! Im ganna have a wave of parts coming in from everywhere in like 2 weeks! this is ganna be one fun month...wife's ganna hate it though...it's only for my jeep:firedevil

Back